The Unit works with up to 25 start up and new businesses in a purpose built incubator centre based in Park Lane House, Leeds.
Some businesses are based in the Unit and enjoy in- house facilities in office “pods”, others work from home or another office and are virtual members of the centre.
Some of our businesses start in-house, then become virtual, others are virtual from the beginning. The advantage of the Unit is that we can be flexible to meet needs.
What do you get for your monthly rent?
The Unit can offer you a one, two, three or four person office at Park Lane House, Leeds LS3 1AA . (Subject to availability).
For a rent based on the number of people in your business (please see prices below ) we also provide you with the following in your first year:
- A key to your own furnished office with a PC and telephone included ( IT package and telephone line/calls charged separately)
- Unlimited access to the Excellence in Enterprise training programme.
- Free one-to-one sessions with the Incubator Manager, Jennie Williams.
- Support from our Business Administrator.
- Free support from our General / Sales and Marketing / Finance Mentors
- Free support from the Unit Fellows, our team of experienced business,creative and professional volunteers.
- Free Leeds Chamber membership for one year.
- The use of the reception service during core business hours.
- The use of the telephone answering service during core business hours.
- Access to IT technical support via helpdesk ( if you use college IT equipment).
- Numerous networking opportunities.
- Tailored help from our business support partners; Business Link and Leeds Chamber of Commerce.
- Use of reprographics facilities at competitive prices.
- Use of a kitchenette.
- Use of a shower room.
- Use of catering facilities at competitive prices.
- Discounted use of third party products, services and facilities.
- Free PR and frequent opportunities to promote your own business.
- Assistance with an Exit Strategy and Growth Plan.
- Unlimited access to credit reports and director searches.
- Heavily discounted membership of the Forward Ladies network.
- Use of Park Lane House as your city centre business address.
- Free use of the Unit Boardroom for 4 hours per month.
- The opportunity to borrow books and DVD’s from the training library.
- Use of wi-fi services in the break out areas.
- Use of the video conferencing equipment at a competitive price.
- The support and facilities of Park Lane College, Leeds.
Leases are for two years initially. Businesses can apply for a third year in the Unit and may be allowed to stay if it is felt this would support the development of the business.
Please refer to https://www.leedsoffices.co.uk for availability and pricing information